CLEANUP & ODOR REMOVAL
MOLD, MILDEW, & BACTERIA SANITATION
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
STATE OF THE ART DRYING &
24/7, 365 RESPONSE TIME
Water Damage can occur in a home or business within minutes, causing severe damage. The faster you react, the more likely Cleanway of Chicago will be able to promptly restore your walls, carpets, and furniture to a pre-loss condition.
Cleanway Emergency Crew is Ready
We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Don't hesitate to call, since damage can be avoided if you act promptly. Cleanway will arrive as soon as possible and expedite the extraction and dehumidification process. Make sure to contact your insurance company immediately after calling Cleanway.
Full Water Damage Restoration
Cleanway can handle water damage PROPERLY. Flood damage requires a company and its technicians to be appropriately trained in the science of drying. The Clean Trust has certified our technicians in Water Damage Restoration. We also have instruments to detect the presence of moisture, even behind walls and under floors.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION STEPS
1) Call Cleanway @ 847.885.8181
2) Call your insurance company
3) Tarp your roof from tree or water damage if needed
4) Shut off water source (in case of a broken water pipe)
5) DO NOT ENTER ROOM WITH STANDING WATER. IF POSSIBLE, TURN OFF ALL ELECTRICITY
6) Remove wet books from shelving and/or carpeting
7) Remove wet area rugs
8) Dry excess water from furniture
9) Open furniture drawers, closet & cabinet doors
10) DO NOT use a regular vacuum to extract water
11) DO NOT stand under wet ceilings
12) Count on Cleanway to restore your home or office back to normal
Advanced Equipment & Insurance
Once the water removal process is complete, our state-of-the-art drying equipment will be placed onsite. Antimicrobial chemical treatment is then applied to prevent the growth of mold. Throughout the process, Cleanway will work very closely with your insurance company to return your home or office to its original state, in a timely manner.
Restoring Your Safety
After the deflooding, drying, and cleanup processes are complete, we disinfect and sanitize your home with non-toxic, all-natural cleaning agents to protect the health of your family or employees. Utilizing Cleantelligent, we are able to closely monitor the drying and restoration progress, while keeping you updated and informed the entire time.